Monday, October 11, 2010

My Teacher,My Hero

           Holds as much knowledge as a set of books and that is my hero.Do you  know that my hero doesn't wear a superhero suit?My hero wears a regular clothes and she/he can be a regular people?And that is my teacher.
           Teachers...I treat them as my second parents.They teaches us everything.We learn a lot of things from them.I have a hero.I always feel happy when I was on their class.The first time I saw them I felt nervous because I thought they were strict but time goes by I became close to them and I treated them as my second parents.Teachers shares  their knowledge and effort to teach us,for giving us a lot of advice to do our responsibilities as a leader.
            Our teacher takes a big part of our education and our future.They share their knowledge and some of their experiences.I have learn so many things from my teachers,thats why i am considering them as my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment